Monday, August 29, 2016

Whovian Papers - DigiJen


As I write this belated blog, my sweet husband stands behind me, sanding the spackle to fill holes in the wall before we paint this bedroom-becoming-office.

This will become my wibbley-wobbley corner of time and space, where I can give full rein to my Doctor Who obsession - a place where I can hang my autographed photos alongside the framed stamps from England that commemorated the 50th anniversary...where I can set my Lego figurines around my stuffed Weeping Angel which will stand next to the TARDIS cookie jar...a place where a very, very long scarf will most likely be draped over the corner of a bookcase.

Yes, I am in full-blown Whovian mode. I just wish I could jump in the TARDIS myself and fast forward a couple weeks to a point in time when this project will be finished, because it is TAKING TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!

*pant, pant*
I'm calm now. Mostly.

ANYHOW...while I'm waiting for the spackle to be sanded and the paint to be painted and dried and the wallpaper to be hung...I have goodies for you that can't be found anyplace else.

Once upon a time, I toyed with the idea of trying my hand at digital design work. I quickly realized that there's a level of technical know-how needed that I don't have, and I don't have time to learn it right now. But before I came to that realization, I played around with creating some background papers.

The result was 11 Doctor Who-themed background papers, which you are welcome to download and use, if you would like. There's no pretty preview to show you what you're getting - just consider it a sort of grab bag gift from one Whovian to however many others want it.



I hope you enjoy them and can get some use out of them.
************************************

Please:
1. Tell your friends about this blog. The more traffic it has, the more designers will share their kits and have special deals on them!

2. If you're of a geeky nature, come join our Facebook group, Digi Geek! Here is where you can ask for sources for hard-to-find scrap kits to match your fandom. (And if you're a designer, you're welcome to use the group's photo albums to archive your previews and store links for people to find.)

3. If you have certain requests, let me know! I know what MY interests are, but I also know there are many more out there, and I want to give good representation to all of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment